Monday, November 17, 2014

Food: Quay Ingredient



Finally done with my first round of essay submissions (I have 3 per module wtf, who knew uni would be this difficult) so I thought I'd put up a short post.

Visited this cafe a couple of weeks ago for brunch with Jiaxin, Jessie and Jean for their eggs benedict because we've all heard such good things about it! I don't usually care for eggs benedict especially back in Singapore where it's completely overrated but, being here makes me miss all the cafe food back home, so here I am! It is pretty good especially the generous hollandaise sauce which went well with the parma ham. We also ordered some cinnamon pancakes (aka crepes because British people don't know what true pancakes are) to share, which were absolutely delish! You can't really go wrong with anything sweet and cinnamon-y at the same time. Thinking about it, I might have to go back for more soon :)

Note: 37 days till Christmas!

Where did all the time go to?!

Quay Ingredient
No. 4 Queen Street, Quayside
Newcastle Upon Tyne
NE1 3UG
Tel: 0191 447 2327

No comments: