Saturday, March 9, 2013

It's been a while,

I've been so busy lately with French intensive classes + Korean class + work + JAJ chalet and that all happened immediately after exams, thus leaving this little space of mine so dreadfully empty and backdated.

The three days at the JAJ chalet have been exhausting because of all the saikang I was doing as a helper, but in a way, I guess that was fun.

I was so deathly afraid of turning up for the chalet because I didn't know the year 1s, and neither did I know the year 2 helpers as well. Also, it did not help that Serena was in China and Sally didn't want to go. But it turned out just slightly better than expected because I actually got to know the helpers a bit better and they were all really nice and funny and helpful................except for one (but he's such an asshole i'm not even gonna waste my time on him pfftttttt) Being the only female helper at the chalet was tough because it was so easy for the guys to just click and talk to each other and play cards and all that shenanigans, but also because all the male helpers already knew each other before this.

Nonetheless, the chalet was still fun and it was nice getting to know some of the other SCs although we didn't really have much time to interact. I'd be looking forward to meeting this bunch of Gallant Gladiators the next few weeks in school for BAOC prep :)

P/s: Blue again for this year's BAOC!

Mass steamboat at JAJ chalet! 50+ people wtf.

LOL THIS WAS SENT TO THE WHATSAPP GROUP BUT THEY SO FREAKING CUTE I HAD TO SAVE THE PICTURE HAHAHAHAHAHA

Went over to the SAF villas for a while which was just next to Aloha Changi to look for the TRM kiddos! Really wish I could've been there the full 3 days with them :(

OH OH OH. WAS FACETIMING THIS WOMAN LAST NIGHT AND I MISS HER SO MUCH </3 Plus the connection sucked and we had to call each other back every few minutes and we ended up eating in front of each other at 2am because we're pigs and we gave in to hunger. Come back from China soon please!! :-*

Hopefully I'd have more things to blog about in the coming weeks.

Ok bye x

No comments: