Saturday, May 25, 2013

Friends and burgers,

I went to Dialogue in the Dark for WISP class on Thursday and it was an utterly amazing experience. The visually-impaired guides that brought us around during the one hour could 'see' so well, while everyone of us were stumbling sideways and tripping into things. My guide, Kelvin (Chen Wei Lian from Project Superstar), really really impressed me! At the start of our 'tour', he asked the group of us for our names, and whilst we were there, he could instantly recognize and remember us simply by our voices or touching our shoulders. I thought that was mad impressive because even I didn't know the names of my WISP classmates. Nonetheless, it was a good experience to have been placed in their shoes and to have a taste of what they do on a daily basis :)

Hung out with the girls in town for a short while after class / best fries forever / artease / pontian


Met my favourite group of people after for late dinner/supper at Fat Boy's Burger Bar to celebrate Mario's POP and Andre's belated birthday! It's crazy how I've known them for thirteen years, THIRTEEN FREAKING YEARS.

You see this photo hor actually only got one girl because they don't count me as a girl only Charlene is a girl because she's Mario's girlfriend and I'm just another bro to them hahahahaha fuck them la





Cheers, and to many more years.

x

No comments: