Tuesday, March 19, 2013

These walls I've built,

Maybe there's something wrong with me, because I don't forget about people like everyone else. When I grow to care about someone, I'm going to care about them for a long, long time. Perhaps that's the reason why I'm so damaged, so hurt, so broken - because when I care, I care so much that it consumes my entire being. No one picks up the broken pieces for me, I tape back bit of me piece by piece, by myself. I'm more fragile than ever, yet at the same time, I'm stronger on the inside. The saddest thing is probably being so used to all the pain.

When that happens, when it hurts so bad, something inside me just shuts off.

I don't expect anyone to understand, and I can't explain it either.

I'm just...........a terribly sad person.

But you know what? It's okay.

No comments: